16 exclusive homes with outside space.
The homes come with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
All have spectacular terraces, in addition to private gardens on the ground floor and sun decks on the top floor. Spacious dimensions that allow you to enjoy three areas:
- A fashionable kitchen fully equipped with appliances and with views of the central space, allowing you to enjoy the sun and the views.
- The main space of the property, connected to the landscape and extending across the terrace that opens to the garden and the swimming pool.
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one en suite, are light and harmonious.
- All appliances are included in the price (Zanussi).
Inside, the homes have fixtures, fittings and details that make them truly unique.
- Incredible panoramic terraces that make the most of the hours of sunshine hours and views.
- The main façades are south-facing, and enjoy 70% of the hours of sun each day.
- Thanks to their picture windows, the terraces are a perfect link between inside and out. An extension effect offers a sense of spaciousness and well-being.
The outside areas offer the perfect interlude to enjoy and relax:
- 4,000 square metres of residential estate with swimming pool with sun deck, a games area and spacious gardens that make an incomparable neighbourhood setting.
- Materials and textures have been carefully chosen to create attractive outside spaces of exceptional quality, of a quality to match the rest of the property.
The residential offers excellent facilities.
- Private parking for cars and bicycles.
- Two parking spaces with a charger for electric vehicles.
These facilities make it easier to come and go from the private development as you explore the island.
Calculate your monthly mortgage payments
Homes-abroad collaborate with all major banks in Spain
Call us if you need a mortgage.
Our expenses calculator will provide an estimate of all costs involved in buying a house in Spain. Use these figures as a guideline only: the actual figures will vary according to the property's location and the bank you choose, among other factors. To the total, you must add your mortgage payments, and comisión de apertura if your bank charges it.